How can I help?
- Use this website and its links to explore the evidence about health impacts from sources of pollution
- Revisit this site at intervals for updates
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on Twitter
- Tell your family, friends and coworkers about Kamloops Physicians for a Healthy Environment Society, or get them to check out our website!
- Make sure your political representatives know your opinion about this and other projects that affect your health
- Write letters to:
Honourable Terry Lake, Minister of Health, BC
Room 337, Parliament Buildings, Victoria BC V8V 1X4
Honourable Todd Stone, Minister of Transportation & Infrastructure, BC
Room 307, Parliament Buildings, Victoria BC V8V 1X4
Honourable Mary Polak, Minister of the Environment, BC
Room 112, Parliament Buildings, Victoria BC V8V 1X4
Honourable Bill Bennett, Minister of Energy and Mines, BC
Room 301, Parliament Buildings, Victoria BC V8V 1X4
Dr. Andrew Larder, Senior Medical Health Officer
1340 Ellis Ave., Kelowna, BC V1Y 9N1
Mayor and Council - City of Kamloops
7 Victoria Street West, Kamloops, B.C. V2C 1A2
- Attend public meetings when the Ajax KGHM Proposal comes out (tentatively September)
- Ask questions (email us at email@example.com)
Make a donation!
- Kamloops Physicians for a Healthy Environment Society is a non-profit organization run entirely by volunteers. We are a society, non-taxdeductable donations can be received and will be entirely directed to advocacy activities.